Conditions Générales et Particulières de Location.
1) The rental contract is for the exclusive use of stay in furnished accommodation.
2) Length of stay, the tenant has entered a reservation of places for a specified period and shall in no circumstances invoke any right to maintain occupancy at the end of the stay.
3) The reservation becomes effective when:
- the tenant has sent the owner the payment of the total amount of the rent one month before the date of stay.
-The owner has charged the credit card of the total amount 30 days prior to the stay.
The lease agreement between the parties can in no way benefit even partially to third parties, persons or entities without written agreement of the lessor. Any breach of this clause would be likely to result in immediate termination of the lease to the tenant's fault, the remaining rental product definitively acquired the lessor.
4) All cancellations must be notified by registered letter or e-mailing addressed to the owner.
Cancellation before the stay :
More than 30 days prior to the stay, nothing will be charged on the credit card.
Less than 30 days prior to the stay, the full rental amount will be kept by the owner.
If the guests are not arrived in 24 hours after the check-in date noted on the reservation and if the tenant does not manifest, this renting become invalid. The full rental amount will be kept by the owner.
The full rental amount will be kept in the event of an early departure.
5) Cancellation by the renter, the renter pays the tenant the full amount paid and an amount equal to that which the tenant would have supported if the cancellation had been made of her at that time.
6) If the guests are not arrived in 24 hours after the check-in date noted on the reservation and if the tenant does not manifest, this renting become invalid. The full rental amount will be kept by the owner.
7) Current status, a list is drawn up and signed by the tenant and the l or his representative on arrival and departure from the cottage. This inventory is the only reference in case of litigation concerning the inventory.
The state of cleanliness of the house in the arrival of the tenant will be found in the inventory. The cleaning of the premises is the responsibility of the tenant during the rental period.
8) On arrival of the tenant, a deposit of € 200 is required by the renter. After the contradictory establishment of the inventory of fixtures, the deposit is returned, less the cost of rehabilitation of places if degradations were noted.
Early departure preventing the establishment of the state of affairs on the day of departure of the tenant, the deposit is returned by the renter within a period not exceeding one week.
9) Use of the premises, the tenant must ensure the peaceful character of the tenancy and make use of it in the designated places.
10) Capacity, this contract is established for a maximum capacity of 4 persons. If the number of tenants exceeds the capacity, the owner can refuse the extra people. Any modification or termination of the contract will be considered accordingly to the client's initiative.
11) Pets are not allowed in the appartement. In case of non-compliance with this clause by the tenant, the owner can refuse the stay. In this case, no refund will be made.
12) The tenant is responsible for all damages caused by him. It is to be insured by an insurance holiday for these various risks.